Hope you’re enjoying this beautiful Spring Sunday! The weather in the Bay Area has been interesting. From a crazy wind / rain storm on Thursday / Friday…to sunny, gorgeous weather Saturday / Sunday. This sunny day is the perfect time to throw open those windows, air out the house, purge grummy toys and clothing, and do a little deep cleaning…while listening to my podcasts, of course.
Popping in today to remind you it’s the final day to grab your FREE products from Grove…
In case you missed my full rundown earlier this week, you can read it here. But to sum up this incredible offer…
Right now, if you order through Grove Collaborative, you’ll receive some very fun FREE STUFF. Yes, I said free!
Grove Collaborative is offering my readers these bathroom cleaning “must haves” for free with your very first order of $20:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Lotion
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Tub & Tile
- Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
It’s easy to hit that $20 mark, too. Consider grabbing a couple glass spray bottles – those are my favorites and can be used to mix your own cleaning products at home!
And if you’re already a customer, they’ve got you covered – you’ll receive a Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap.
Your free set includes these awesome walnut scrubber sponges – love these!…
This offer truly makes cleaning (especially your bathroom) so much easier, so don’t miss out. The offer ends today SUNDAY, APRIL 9TH, and supplies are limited.
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive all of the items above for FREE when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order!
Tip to save: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. You’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
Happy cleaning everyone!
This post includes some affiliate links for your convenience. All opinions are my own & I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy.
Want One E-mail?
Subscribe to the Simply Organized newsletter and I'll deliver a wrap-up of what's happening on the blog. It's my effort to decrease your e-mail clutter! You'll also receive my custom weekly school and activity planner printable!